Barbicide TB Disinfectant
Barbicide TB Disinfectant is proven effective against many different kinds of viruses. Safe to use on metals. Simple to mix, saves space. (Previously Barbicide Plus)
Availability: Only 13 left in stock
Barbicide TB Disinfectant is a Tuberculocidal disinfectant for use in states that require this type of product. This EPA registered disinfectant can meet all of your disinfection needs in the salon, spa and barbershop. Please visit our list of state board requirements to determine if your state requires this type of disinfectant.
Barbicide TB Disinfectant:
- Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus (including MRSA), Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium difficile (C.Diff), Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), “Athletes Foot” (TineaPedis), Mycobacterium Tuberculosis (bacteria that causes Tuberculosis)
- Complies with OSHA’s blood borne pathogens standard
- Safe for metals, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, and shears
- Concentrate—Simple to mix, without taking up precious shelf space!
- Anti-rust formulation protects your expensive shears
- This product is not available for sale outside of the United States
- Should only be used in states requiring Tuberculocidal disinfectants
More Disinfectants sold by Appleton Barber Supply
**THIS ITEM CANNOT BE SOLD TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS**